Monday, May 17, 2010

Water heater got replaced. We now have running water and hot water. Now we have to restore some order to the place. Grandson as been working on it while I made dinner. After the workmen left we had some errands to run. Grandson had business to take care of and I needed to have my blood drawn to check my blood thinner medication. We swung by Walmart to replenish some groceries. We have one toilet that doesn't want to quit running so we need to get that resolved. After dinner grandson washed the towels that we used to sop up the water off the floor over the weekend.

Tomorrow I will catch up on getting the kitchen back in order. Daughter starts her job tomorrow, so I will not be out and about for a change. Maybe I can get settled back into a routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment