Monday, May 24, 2010

Gee! I hadn't realized I'd missed a day or two of posting. Sorry, readers....if there are any of you. lol

Saturday: The three of us went to the Craftacular event in Clintonville. We were only there for an hour or two, but we had an nice time and saw lovely handmade items. We wished that we had some spare money so we could purchase some of what we saw. Grandson and I came home and daughter went to help friends rip out some carpet. Later that night when we were all home together we watched the movie "Radio". It is a great movie.

Sunday: We all slept in late. I worked in the yard in the afternoon while the rest of them rested up. We planned on having BBQ'd spareribs for dinner and daughter was going to do them in the crock pot. They turned out pretty well and we had enough leftover so that we can have spareribs for dinner tonight. We ate our lunch out on the patio. It was nothing fancy just sandwiches, chips, and fruit but it was a fun thing to do.

Today: The wrecking crew is back next door working on what they had started. The noise that they are making sounds like thunder and sometimes shakes my floor like thunder does. Cleaning bathrooms for my excitement for the day. I, also, contacted Fiskar because my pruning stik came apart. They asked me to send a picture and they would replace it. We'll see how that turns out. I sent them a picture online.

That's it for now.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! LOL! I read it... bet you are suprised to see light from the west. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly a surprise to say the least.

    ReplyDelete