Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Daughter made a peanut fudge pudding cake in her crockpot this morning. We sampled it (yeah, right) and it was mighty tasty. We played two quick games of Mahjong while it was cooking. We hadn't played Mahjong for about a week.

One of my daughter's friends mother passed away and the viewing was tonight. Due to scheduling issues I couldn't make it to the viewing, but we are both going to the burial tomorrow morning. Since daughter and friend are very close they have been spending a lot of time with each for emotional support. I had to reschedule my Thursday morning mall walk with my brother to Friday.

I submitted a query letter to a publishing house to see if they would be interested in my manuscript. It will take 21 days before I'll hear something. However, I got an automated "I am out of the office today" message shortly after I sent my query so I imagine it will be longer than 21 days before I hear anything. Oh well, that's the way it works usually.

Tonight is trash night so I got that all gathered up. Did dishes and other daily household chores. We are in a thunderstorm warning late tonight with large gusts of wind and they just now said "and hail" are headed this way. Woopee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment