Saturday, May 29, 2010

Boy have I been a slacker! Shame on me. Now some catch up.

Tuesday: Spent most of the day working on one of my manuscripts. Answered a couple of questions on WebAnswers. One of which was awarded as an accepted answer.

Wednesday: Trash day and we had a lot this week due to the mess left from our broken water heater and installation of a new one. What a mess! Grandson went to Sprinfield to visit some friends. One of daughter's friends had a heart attack and she plans on going to Dayton to see him tomorrow. Then she will pick up grandson and they will return home. Worked on my manuscript.

Thursday: Worked some more on my manuscript. Grandson returned from Springfield in the evening late. Since he and daughter hadn't eaten all day I fixed a light dinner for them at 11:00 P.M.

Friday: Got some financial stuff together for daughter. She got her first paycheck today. The car needed the oil changed and a good once over. Then for a treat we all went to Lone Star and had a lovely dinner. She and grandson went to the store later in the night and picked up a few things. Grandson decided to clean out my refrigerator before he put the groceries in it. We were all up until two thirty in the morning. We watched two DVD's too. We saw "The Pink Panther" and "Miracle".

Saturday (today): I was pretty lazy. I got up and fed the cat then went back to bed and slept until 1:30 p.m. Daughter is at Marcon and won't be home until tomorrow. Grandson and I will be having pizza and a movie (the last Harry Potter one) later tonight. That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment