Sunday, May 2, 2010

I am remiss on postings the pass couple of days. Mea culpa, mea culpa. I actually goofed off yesterday. It was a gloomly, windy, rainy day and I got one of those inner chills that I get on occasion so I crawled back into bed at 12:30 p.m. I slept until 4:00 p.m. The wind had calmed down and the rain had stopped so I walked over and paid my rent.

Daughter was at a boating regulation class most of the day, but she had put a roast, potatoes, onions, carrots, and celery into the crock pot and let it cook while she was gone. It was a delicious meal. Then we watched a dvd of the Firefly series, over popcorn, and soda pop.

I did manage to get some laundry done, but that was about it. A very lazy day in most respects.

Today will be spent catching up on the things I didn't get finished yesterday. So, I'm finishing up the laundry, washing a day's worth of dishes, and I hope to get some writing done.

Daughter went to Springfield to get grandson 3's possessions that he wants stored for the summer. Next she had plans to go to a play with a friend. I'm not sure when I'll see her today so I'm pretty much on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment