Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sunday Heather and I went over to Stephanie's to give her the Serenity Prayer plaque that was her father's. It had been hanging in the living room on the wall next to the front door for many, many, years. We had a nice visit and Heather played with the cats.

Monday I made tuna and macaroni salad for our meals for the next couple of days. Kent has been working some strange schedules and is working at this very moment. Heather will start a part-time job for our local KMart on Thursday. Yay!

Tomorrow Heather and I (and possibly Kent if he doesn't have to work) plan on going to opening day of the Ohio State Fair. It's the cheapest day to get in.

Now a news flash: I sort of, kind of, have Skype capability! I can see you, hear you, and talk to you, but you can't see me. I don't have a camera at the moment. My Skype name available via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment