Monday, July 12, 2010

Catch up time again.

Saturday: We (Heather, Mark, and I) went to Sharon Woods for a tram ride and a walk through the park to the pond. We saw flotillas of ducks and geese. Kent was at work. We had invited Mark to stay for dinner since he and Heather had plans for the evening. They were working at the Picnic with the Pops presentation. I didn't get laundry done or much of anything else.

Sunday: Kent went to work. His hours are early (6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.), so most of the time we all get up at 5:30. I am ready for a nap about the time he is getting home from work. I worked on the manuscript that I am getting ready for peddling to another publisher.

Today: I had a real reason for getting up early today besides Kent and Heather getting up. Monday I take a pill for osteoporois. You have to do it on an empty stomach, sit or walk around for at least an hour and drink 8 ounces or more of water. Then I have another pill that must be taken on an empty stomach every day for my thyroid, so an hour after the first pill I take this one. Around nine I take the rest of my morning pills that have to be taken with food.

I worked some more on my manuscript. It's just about ready to throw out there to a publisher.
Heather had a job interview this afternoon. She thinks she'll be hired.

Heather is with some friends of hers for dinner and a jam session. A mutual friend had come to town from Michigan. Kent is home from work and has tomorrow off. Maybe we can sleep in to 7:00 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment