Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Saturday: We did our grocery shopping. We went to Big Lots for our non-edible needs (e.g. toilet paper, paper towels, and dishwashing soap. Next we went to WalMart for the majority of our food shopping and last, but not least, we went to GFS for bulk meat. All in all, it wasn't stressful and we accomplished what we set out to do.

Sunday: It was pretty quiet here. Heather brought a friend home with her in the evening to play Rock Band and Mahjong. They had a great time.

Monday: In the evening I became a brat and had a temper tantrum. This morning I realized it for what it was - it was depression. I went to bed after the tantrum (before 10:00 pm and I had just gotten up from a nap) and I slept until 6:30 this morning. This is pretty unusual for me. I just didn't want to do anything.

Today: I apologized to my daughter and grandson for being such a brat. I still am feeling a little depressed, but I'm trying to get out of that rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment