Friday, June 25, 2010

Golly how time flies! Once again I have missed several days of posting. Here we go to catch you up.

Sunday: Didn't do a heck of a lot. I did spend a lot of time revamping one of my manuscripts. That was it for Sunday.

Monday: Having issues with the cable on the tv in the living room. We've been doing what the cable company suggested and it only work for a short time. Since I don't watch the living room tv as much as Kent does he's been complaining about the lack of channels on a regular basis. Worked on my manuscript. We went to a concert at a park in Worthington. US Army brass band played, they were great!

Tuesday: Answered questions on WebAnswers. Worked on two manuscripts. Tv still acting up.

Wednesday: Made two doctors appointments. One for my yearly physical and the other for my pap test. Wooppee! Picked up meds and worked on the manuscript that needs revamping. Tv still an issue.

Thursday: Called the cable company they are sending a repairman out on Friday between 8:00am and 10:00am. Have more meds waiting to be picked up and worked on my manuscript revamp. It sucks that each publishing house has different needs on the format of your manuscript, that is why I'm revamping it.

Today: Waiting for the cable guy. Got up early so I wouldn't be caught unprepared. I'll try to return later to leave an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment