Saturday, October 26, 2013

October 26, 2013

I woke up today with a burning sensation when I urinate and sit.  Called the doctor.  Saw the doctor.  I have a urinary tract infection.  Medication was prescribed, I took some,  and I am waiting it out.  Yippee!

Signed up for National Novel Writing Month.  We'll see how that goes.

Heather and I got out new winter coats out of layaway today.  It's a good thing because winter is upon us.  It is really cold outside.

Worked on one of my novels today.  Since signing up for NaNoWriMo I may be taking on an additional novel in November.  Got to figure out if I have a germ for starting one.

I spent most of my time yesterday at the IV clinic due to my transportation person.  I got to the hospital at 9 a.m. and got home at 3:30 p.m., so I didn't get much done.  I did get to work on one novel.

Wednesday I actually worked on my other two novels.  Plus put away the dishes, washed the dishes, gathered the trash, crocheted two granny squares, and took care of dinner.

My plans for tomorrow are to work on all my novels, crochet two more granny squares, put away dishes, wash dishes, and make my meals.  Maybe even squeeze in a nap.

I know all this is boring but that's been my days.  Jumping off for now....good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment