Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 16, 2013

Again late!

I'm going to try to change the frequency that I actually post here.  Yesterday I joined FeedSpot where you can add me to the list of people you follow.

Now to catch you up on things.

I submitted a novel to an e-book publisher and I'm waiting to hear back from them.  I've got two books that I'm reviewing and revising so that I can submit them to publishers.  I am writing the third installment to my American Indian saga.

I'm dating a nice man.  Charlie and I were not a good fit and we both knew it, but we are friends.  The new guys name is Hollie and we seem to fit.  He's 77 years old.

My health seems to have become stable.  The infusion that I get every Thursday seems to be doing its job.

I'm able to do a little more at home.  Hopefully, that will get better as well.

I will go for now and I will try to make this a part of my normal daily routine.  Thanks for hanging in there with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment