Saturday, October 19, 2013

October 19, 2013

On Thursday, October 17, I had my dobutamin infusion.  All went well.  While I was there I got some reading done; wrote on my novel; and took a couple of cat naps.  Got home and got online for an hour or so, then I took a nap.  Before laying down I sent Heather a text asking if pizza would be okay for dinner.  Several hours later while I was sleeping she woke me up with texts (numerous) saying she wanted lasagna with lots of sauce and garlic bread.  Like I could just pull that out of the air.  At 9:30 p.m. I had to get up to pee so I decided to stay up and see if I could fake lasagna...I knew I could fake garlic bread.  Anyway I did, devised a vegetarian lasagna with garlic bread for dinner.

Friday, October 18, I worked on another of my novels and did some crocheting before going out to dinner and a movie with Hollie.  We saw "Gravity" and it was GREAT!  Loved it!

Today I worked on all three of my novels, crocheted, washed up the dishes, caught up on some DVR'd shows, and did my regular email stuff.  My appetite is down.  I'm just not hungry for some reason.  It's raining out and my breathing is rough now and then.  I have covered my whole day here so I will not be doing an update to today's entry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment