Monday, October 21, 2013

October 21, 2013

Good afternoon!

So far today I have worked on two of my novels.  I tossed out a bunch of old papers in the effort to reduce some of the unneeded things around here.  We are planning on taking my office apart.  Some of it will still stay in the current office space.  Some of it will go into the living room and the rest will go into what will become my bedroom.  My current office will become Heather's bedroom.  This will take a while to accomplish.

Paid a bill.

The rest of my afternoon will be spent putting away the dishes, washing dishes, crocheting, working on my other novel, and making dinner.

Things that we have accomplished in the effort to reduce things around here:  Heather made the guest bathroom usable again.  We replaced the two broken windows in the front of the place.  Put skirting in the spots where skirting was missing.  Cleaned the entryway out so I could walk through there without problem.

I'll close for now.  Have a good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment