Wednesday, October 16, 2013

October 16, 2013 - Update 2

Time - 10:16 p.m.

Played games on Facebook.  Did a little crocheting on the granny afghan for a friend.  Put dinner in the oven 15 minutes ago.  Heather will have something hot to eat when she gets home.

Got my cab arranged for my hospital infusion visit tomorrow, so I may not be on the computer tomorrow.  It'll depend on how the infusion goes and how I'll feel afterwards.

Finished gathering the trash.  It's ready for Heather to take out.

I will be up for a while longer eating dinner, watching TV, and spending a little time with Heather.  Plus she needs to change the dressing on my left arm.  I accidentally peeled some skin back on my arm and since I'm diabetic and on blood thinners it bleeds and takes a while to heal.  I'm on week two and its still bleeding a little.  You can tell its healing though.

I will sign off for tonight.  Sweet dreams.    
   

No comments:

Post a Comment