Sunday, October 20, 2013

October 20, 2013

I started my morning by making a big bowl of Israeli Salad.  It's a favorite of mine and Heather's.  It's chocked full of vegetables.

I worked on two of my novels and plan on working on the third one later this evening.  I crocheted two granny squares for the afghan I'm working on.

I put on compression hose today because the past two days and nights my legs have ached and cramped up,  I don't know if this is part of the heart failure but I do know that they check my potassium levels on Thursday and there were no red flags.  My appetite is not up to what it has been.  Breathing is iffy when I moving around.  Dizzy when I stand up and I feel tired.  Outside of that life is rosy!

My friend in England, Steve Finn, sent me a friend's request today.  I accepted it.  He is such a nice guy and I think he's new to Facebook.
 
I need to sign out now and start dinner.  We're having cabbage soup.  

No comments:

Post a Comment