Friday, April 29, 2011

I am tooting my own horn today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR LINDA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! (Okay I'm done now.)

Friday, April 22, 2011 - Did my Artist way pages. Updated this blog. Posted a poem online. I even worked on one of my novels. Plus I chatted with four friends today.

Saturday, April 23, 2011 - Brian is in town and spent the day with us. Heather and I went to Curves in the morning. Next we did breakfast at the Village Crepe in Pickerington. The food was good but a little pricey. We did our Artist way check-in here. Next we went to Hobby Lobby to purchase a few things and to help kill time before we could go to the movies. We saw the movie "Hop" it was cute and funny. Then in the evening I chatted with two friends.

Sunday, April 24, 2011 - Easter Sunday. We were all tired from yesterday so we took it easy. I did talk to Jesse and Michelle. Then afternoon hit us and we had to go grocery shopping! Oh, no! WalMart here we come. We shopped, we returned home, Heather took Brian over to Leigh Ann's, and I chatted with a friend.

Monday, April 25, 2011 - Curves bright and early in the morning. Hip-hip-hurray! No more Artist Way stuff. Three months of that was sufficient...lol. Talked to Jesse. Paid some bills. Gathered some trash. Chatted with three friends.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011 - Talked to Stephanie. Worked on my novel. Did some laundry. I took time to do an online art class. Chatted with a friend in the morning.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011 - Curves here I come! Heather is not feeling well. She did not do Curves. Worked on my novel. Got the trash together. We went to GFS to stock up on meats. Looked at the "new" Helium. Took a Windows Update this evening. Also, chatted with a friend.

Thursday, April 28, 2011 - Heather is still sick, but she did go to the doctor's and was prescribed an antibiotic. Worked on my novel. Insight got their equipment back. Scheduled a ride for May 5. Chatted with two friends.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment