Friday, April 15, 2011

Yay! I'm getting better. (Maybe)

Friday, April 8, 2011 - Did my artist way stuff. Posted a poem and worked on my blog. Made a couple of phone calls which is a nightmare when having to leave a call back number since I have that temporary number. Went with Heather and Kent to get their taxes done. Chatted with three of my friends. We got baby shower gifts for Chloe at Target as well.

Saturday, April 9, 2011 - Did artist way things. Went to Curves to get Heather signed up. Then I decided to sign up as well. Talked to Stephanie for a while today. Chatted with three different friends than I chatted with yesterday.

Sunday, April 10, 2011 - Artist way for the morning. Worked on my blog, actually finishing up last weeks entries because I had been interrupted while in the middle of them. Heather and I did some yard work and tried to thin out those darn tiger lillies. Again I chatted with three different friends. Went to Kroger's to pick up my meds.

Monday, April 11, 2011 - Artist way....I'm getting tired of saying that....lol. Made two phone calls and still didn't talk to anyone. WOW was here and tried to fix the phones. Talked to three friends, one of which was Jeff wanting another date. I told him I still had the baggage that he had complained about and he said he had forgotten. No next date was arranged....lol. I worked on one of my novels.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - AW, can you figure that one out? Did some laundry. Worked on a novel. Went to Curves to sign up and do my first circuit. Then we went to WalMart after grabbing a bite to eat on the way. I met a new friend online today as well. He lives in Dayton, OH.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - Same thing different day. Chris is keeping me busy. We talked four different times today. Got the trash together. Paid a couple of bills.

Thursday, April 14, 2011 - Artist way...lol. Spent lots of time talking with Chris. Also talked with two other friends. I worked on one of my novels as well. Was supposed to go to Curves but we couldn't get there in time so I missed the last circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment