Friday, April 1, 2011

Ketch up time again!!

Friday, March 25, 2011 - We went out to dinner then to Barnes and Noble and then we took in a movie. We watched "Beastly", it was good. I posted another poem. Chatted with a friend. Worked on my Artist Way. A busy day.

Saturday, March 26, 2011 - Worked on our Artist Way then we had breakfast before we went to do our Artist date. First we went grocery shopping. Always fun. Then we went to Utreker Art Store. It was fun. I picked up some charcoal and pastels. Then we went across the street to the Chocolatier for our Artist Check in and shared a chocolate fondue. Yummy.

Sunday, March 27, 2011 - I worked on my Artist Way, did some laundry, gathered up some trash, then Heather and I went to Drum Class. We are learning to play a djembe, an African drum that I got for Christmas last year. It's interesting. We have another class next Sunday.

Monday, March 28, 2011 - Worked on my Artist Way, (three more weeks to go), and did some laundry. Talked to Jesse for awhile. Chatted with a couple of friends. One is a new one in Australia. I love his accent.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011 - Dr. Pattison first thing in the morning. Just a check up. I passed. Wow called to update me on the phones that still aren't working. Chatted with my Aussie guy and another friend. Artist Way got done as well.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 - Worked on my Artist Way. Wow came out and checked things over. Got the trash ready to go out. Finished my laundry. Wrote on a novel. Talked to my Aussie.

Thursday, March 31, 2011 - Artist Way first thing in the morning. Teleconferenced with my Aetna nurse. Talked to my primary care doctor she wants me to have a follow up exam and to get the shingles vaccine. Wrote on two of my novels. Talked to John in Australia...you knew that was coming didn't you...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment