Friday, April 22, 2011

A week has passed...time to update...grin.

Friday, April 15, 2011 - Did Artist way stuff. Posted a new poem and caught this blog up. WOW was here and I finally have working phones with the correct phone numbers! Woo Hoo! Joy! Joy! Chatted with a couple of friends.

Saturday, April 16, 2011 - Went to Curves. Worked on my Artist Way pages. Chatted with a friend.

Sunday, April 17, 2011 - Did our Artist Way check in at home. Then we went to Chloe's baby shower. We had such a good time. This is the first time Heather or I had met Chloe and her mother, Amy. They are such nice people and Joey is lucky to have Chloe and soon to be Zoey. Also chatted with a couple of friends.

Monday, April 18, 2011 - Had a doctor's appointment with Dr. Burda to get a shingles shot. She insisted that I get one. Any who I managed to injure myself on the way to the doctor's. I peeled a square inch of skin back on my left forearm. I was bleeding profusely when I went to check in at the receptionists desk. They took me right back to an exam room. They cleaned it and bandaged it. Not a pleasant experience. Taking blood thinner is such a joy....not! I had a bulky, gauze, bandage from just above my wrist to just below my elbow. The silly thing is still bleeding and hurting like crazy....four days from when it happened. Squeezed in my Artist Way when I could. Chatted with a friend.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011 - Did my Artist way. Did some laundry. Chatted with a couple of friends.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - Did Artist Way and I am getting tired of doing it, but this is our last week. Gathered up the trash and got it together to be taken out. I don't miss cleaning a cat pan...I must admit, but I do miss Tom and Jane. Talked to Stephanie for a little bit today and chatted with several friends.

Thursday, April 21, 2011 - Squeezed in two pages of Artist Way journal pages...bad me. Worked on my novel. Chatted with several friends. We went to Staples to browse around. That was it for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment