Friday, April 8, 2011

Yay! Only a week behind.

Friday, April 1, 2011 - April Fools Day! Just another day. Did my Artist Way morning pages. Talked to three friends online, one in Australia. Worked on one of my novels. Posted another poem. And caught this blog up to today.

Saturday, April 2, 2011 - Did my Artist Way pages. Had a date in the afternoon that lasted through the evening. His name is Jeff and it was okay.

Sunday, April 3, 2011 - Did my Artist check in at Steak 'N Shake. We got there at lunch time and missed breakfast by half an hour. So we did lunch, then Kent wanted to go to WalMart and Heather and I both decided to not go to Drum class. When we got back home we all took naps then in the evening Heather hung out with Mark and I chatted with with three friends, including the one in Australia.

Monday, April 4, 2011 - Did my Artist Way pages. Did some laundry. Talked to Australia and two other friends. That took up most of my day.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 - Artist Way as usual. Called to see about transportation options. I have a doctor that is hard to get to, she's not on a scheduled bus route and Heather is no longer able to just run me to the doctors because she's working. Talked to one friend and my brother. Ran CHKDSK on my computer. That took a little time.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011 - This is a recording - I did my Artist Way pages. Talked to Stephanie. Chatted with my Australian friend and one other friend. Got the trash together. Worked on one of my novels. Read my artist way chapter for the week.

Thursday, April 7, 2011 - Artist Way pages. Our house phone is still not operative. I have a temporary number that is horrible. I've complained about it twice. I have been promised that they will have my original number restored on April 15...believe me I'm not holding my breath.
Chatted with five friends and was told by a guy that I had gone out with (with Jeff) that we weren't compatible (couldn't agree more) and that I had too much baggage (that made me laugh). We met up with Chip and Margaret for dinner and had a good meal and great company.

Done for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment