Friday, May 6, 2011

It's me...I'm back!

Friday, April 29, 2011 - My 69th birthday. Heather and Kent got me art supplies: canvases, brushes, oil paint, a craft box to carry it all, and a portable easel! I'm in 7th heaven! Now I need to get to work....ha,ha,ha. Posted another poem. Updated this blog. Worked on my novel. Talked to Stephanie, she sang "Happy Royal Birthday to me." This is the day that Prince William and Princess Katherine got married in jolly old England. Chatted with three friends. Went to Curves.

Saturday, April 30, 2011 - Did some laundry. Made potato salad and deviled eggs. Mark came over and he, Heather, and I played the game "Ticket To Ride". Worked on my novel.

Sunday, May 1, 2011 - Worked on my novel. Talked to Jesse for an hour. Chatted with four friends.

Monday, May 2, 2011 - Went to Curves. Wasn't feeling all that good so I went back to bed and slept most of the day. Managed to do a load of laundry.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011 - Took it easy today, still wiped out. Chatted with three friends.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011 - Curves. Gathered up the trash and got it ready to take to the curb. Chatted with three friends for most of the day.

Thursday, May 5, 2011 - Have an eye surgeon appointment for a eight month followup. No changes had occurred and I am scheduled for an appointment eight months down the road (January 2012). Talked with Stephanie/Ashley several times today. Talked to Jesse today as well.

We are now caught up for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment