Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bad, bad, me....I've not written here for a while. So here I go....

Friday, May 13, 2011 - Went to Curves, posted a poem online, and made an angel-food cake (via a cake mix, but I had forgotten how easy they were to make). Worked on the blog for last week. The cake was for Heather's Birthday.....Happy Birthday Baby Girl! We (Kent actually) took her out to dinner to the Texas Roadhouse, one of her favorite places. I talked with Franklin for a little today.

Saturday, May 14, 2011 - We went to Walmart and did some heavy duty grocery shopping to restock are larders.....hahaha. Chatted online with a couple of friends. Didn't do much else.

Sunday, May 15, 2011 - We were all tired and spent most of the day sleeping. Refueling our brain cells.

Monday, May 16, 2011 - Went to Curves then when we got home I updated all of my weekly diet stats. Talked to Franklin for almost two hours today. Chatted online with a couple of friends.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - Did some laundry and talked to Jesse for a little over an hour. Besides breakfast, lunch, and dinner making I did the dishes and chatted online with four friends.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - Trash day, trash day, once again its trash day! Guess what I'll be doing. Emptying wastebaskets! Talked to Jesse for an hour. Skyped with an old friend for 15 minutes. Did dishes, cooked meals, and did some knitting. Chatted online with two friends one of which was Tom.

Thursday, May 19, 2011 - Today was the first day that I start preparing for my outpatient surgery (colonoscopy). No additional vitamins or fiber supplements or aspirin until next Friday, May 27. Did some knitting and chatted online with two friends.

Friday, May 20, 2011 - Went to Curves, did some knitting, posted a poem online, and did some laundry. Franklin called and we talked for a while. Kent went camping for the weekend. Heather has been working over-time and when she got off we went to Bob Evan's for dinner. I talked to Chip for a little. Plus chatted online with three friends most of the day.

Saturday, May 21, 2011 - Went to Curves to make up for Wednesday which we blew off due to not getting up on time. Then we went to Krogers to pick up to prescriptions and to fill the prescription for the goop I need to drink for Thursday. We picked up groceries while we were there. I did some laundry, dishes, and Kent came home in time for dinner. Chatted online with three friends.

Sunday, May 22, 2011 - Made pancakes for breakfast. Kent and I hung out while Heather went to work for a while and then to hang out with Mark. I did some knitting. Chatted online with three friends.

Monday, May 23, 2011 - Phase 2 of pre-procedure....along with no vitamins, fiber, aspirin, I am now off of my Coumanin. No blood thinners in me. Went to Curves and did a little laundry. Talked to Jesse for half an hour. Chatted online with three friends. Did some knitting.

That catches us up to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment