Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th! Dunt, dunt, dunt!

Friday - May 6, 2011 - Last Friday I caught this blog up-t0date. It's time to do it again. I posted a new poem. Heather and I went to Curves for our work out. I chatted with two friends today and that was about the gist of my day.

Saturday - May 7, 2011 - Franklin called and we talked for a couple of hours. Stephanie called and we talked for a while. I chatted with two friends and frittered the rest of the day away...lol.

Sunday - May 8, 2011 - Mother's Day. Michelle called and wished me Happy Mother's Day. I chatted with four friends, three of which wished me Happy Mother's Day. I hadn't spoken to one of them for a long time and it was so nice to speak with him again. Kent and Heather over did things for Mother's Day. They took me out to dinner. They purchased an outdoor table and chair set for the patio and Kent got his longed for grill. What a grill it is! He's happy with it and that is what truly matters....now hopefully we won't burn the place down....lol.

Monday - May 9, 2011 - Went to Curves. Made five phone calls to get things either in the works or pushing them onward....meds delivered, Dr. follow up, cable company for assistance, etc. I made potato salad per Kent's request. Chatted with three friends and got some knitting done.

Tuesday - May 10, 2011 - Did some laundry, the hamper was over flowing. Chatted with one friend and we cooked out for the first time on the new grill. We ate at the new table as well. It was nice.

Wednesday - May 11, 2011 - Curves today. Collected the trash inside. We have old patio furniture (table and chairs) plus the packaging from the new stuff outside that needs to get to the curb. Wrote some poetry. Chatted with two friends, one of which I hadn't spoken to for over a month. I missed him, but I knew he was busy with family stuff.

Thursday - May 12, 2011 - Talked to Jesse for several hours. He was bored. Paid a couple of bills, did some knitting, and chatted with two friends.

Well this catches us up for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment