Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday - Swptember 30, 2012

Thursday morning I got up and could barely walk.  My tailbone and both hips ached like crazy.  I went to my dobutamine appointment, then went home, took an Tylenol, and went to bed.  I was still in a lot of pain when I got up and took another Tylenol.  When bedtime rolled around another Tylenol.

Friday morning I was still in pain but it was improving.  Tylenol got me through the day and at bedtime I took half a oxycodine.  Saturday most of the pain was gone.  Only one hip hurt just a little.

I belived that the neuropathy medicine I'm on was the reason I was in pain.  I was told there would be a lot of pain in any spot where the nerves were dying.  This medicine helps restore them.  I have a nerve issue in my lower back for several years.  I had surgery on my back that corrected the issue, but then I bent funny and re-injured it.

This week is filled with dobutimine IV, mammogram, and an eye appointment.

So that's it for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment