Thursday, November 25, 2010

Catching up again....what else is new?

Sunday, November 21, 2010 - Today was Heather's concert. It was lovely. The weather was a little nippy, but sunny. Afterward we went to Mark and Roberta's (osmosis daughter) home to visit and eat pizza. We even made S'mores over a campfire out back, hadn't done that for many years. It was a terrific day.

Monday, November 22, 2010 - Worked on my book most of the day. Wrote a follow up letter on the novel at the submissions desk waiting to see if they are interested.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 - Worked on my book. Spent time chatting with my special friend.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - The day before Thanksgiving. Worked on my novel. Made cranberry sauce and Amy's Pumpkin Bars. Talked to two very dear friends and with my special friend. Got up at 1:30 and watched Heather make a pumpkin roll. It was entertaining.

Thursday, November 25, 2010 - Happy Thanksgiving! Heather has to work in the morning until three this afternoon. We will go to Mark and Roberta's with the cranberry sauce and pumpkin goodies early evening. I wish everyone a safe and lovely day. I am so thankful for my friends and family, as well as for the one dear to my heart and so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment