Monday, November 15, 2010

Guess what....behind again.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010 - Worked on my book. That was pretty much it.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - Trash day as usual. We went to WalMart and did our shopping. Got my exercise for the day. A possible "date" called me five times. We did a lot of talking. That sucked up my day.

Thursday, November 11, 2010 - Spent numerous hours on the phone with the man mentioned above. We agreed to meet for coffee tomorrow at Frischs Big Boy. Talked with an old friend of mine for half an hour via Skype. Worked some more on my novel.

Friday, November 12, 2010 - Had the coffee "date". Was not impressed. We decided to not pursue getting together. Then I went and got my monthly blood draw to check my blood thinner level. Worked on my novel. Spent some time IM'ing a friend.

Saturday, November 13, 2010 - Spent two hours Im'ing the friend mentioned above. Then I IM'd another friend for a few minutes. Did some laundry and worked on my novel.

Sunday, November 14, 2010 - Cleaned a few corners out in the living room and the bedroom to make space for winter things for Heather, Kent, and Brian. We moved "unused" and summer things to the storage shed. That took up most of everyones time. Heather's friends (including an osmosis daughter) helped as well. They are much appreciated for this help. Finished up my laundry.

Monday, November 15, 2010 - My back and right leg are screaming at me from all the lifting, shoving, and stooping that I did yesterday. Plan to work on my novel, but for some strange reason I have been remembering the past thirty years. I know its because of some love letters I found yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment