Monday, November 8, 2010

Not too far behind this time...lol.

Thursday, November 4, 2010 - Talked with my insurance nurse. We are just about done discussing heart failure (whoopie). Once a month we have a phone call to see how things are going. Worked on my novel. I'm really in a groove on this one. I created a website to promote my work. The website is: http://lbmunn.webs.com/ .

Friday, November 5, 2010 - Did some laundry. Worked on my website and worked on my novel. I really felt productive.

Saturday, November 6, 2010 - Talked to Michelle today. She's ill with pnuemonia and three broken ribs from coughing. She and Stephanie have the same symptoms, miles apart from each other (Anoka, MN and Pickerington, OH) , half sisters indeed. Worked on my novel and did more laundry.

Sunday, November 7, 2010 - Talked briefly to Jonathan today. Worked on my book. We went to GFS to get meat and other staples. Kent took us out to lunch. We went to steak 'n shake. Then we hit KMart for an employees discount sale.

Monday, November 8, 2010 - Worked on my novel. Informed family and friends of my website. Day is still in progress we'll see whatelse happens. Before I forget Kent worked a 13 hours shift today. He is wiped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment