Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I know.

October 13, 2010 -Wednesday

Dyed my hair auburn with Heather's help. She did all the work. I just sat there. Well it turns out that I have "stubborn hair". I am now a hot redhead...lol. We went walking the paths at Pickerington Ponds State Park. Then we went to WalMart. I was pooped so Kent went in by himself. Then he took us out to dinner at TX Roadhouse. We got the trash out on time. Chatted with Jonathan.

October 14, 2010 - Thursday

Worked on my novel most of the day. Submitted a poem. It was a pretty quiet day. Chatted with Jonathan.

October 15, 2010 - Friday

Worked on my novel. Talked to Jesse. I haven't felt up to par the past day or so. It's lack of rest and all the activity I had the week before walking the parks. We have three parks left then we will have been to all the local metro parks. Chatting late into the night with Jonathan isn't helping with the getting rest...lol.

October 16, 2010 - Saturday

Worked on my novel. Took a long nap. We went to GFS to buy our meats for the month.

October 17, 2010 - Sunday

Worked on my novel. I know this sounds boring but I am on a roll with this one and want to keep going with it before the brick wall of writer's block hits me. Chatted with Jonathan, nothing new.

October 18, 2010 - Monday

Did some laundry. Worked on my novel. We ran some errands: the bank, Gander Mountain to get Heather some shoes, Walmart, then McDonald's for dinner. Chatted with Jonathan...lol. I sent a follow up note to the publisher that supposedly is thinking about the novel I submitted to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment