Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dang! I'm really behind!

Sunday, October 3, 2010 - Went over to John and Leigh Ann's to see Brian and help to celebrate Jim and Jared's birthdays. We were invited for dinner. Had a really good time.

Monday, October 4, 2010 - Went to meet a school friend that was in town for a vendor fair. He's from Fostoria, Ohio and we visited for about an hour. It was nice to see him. We've been talking on facebook for several months. The next time he comes to town he says he'll bring his companion so I can meet her. Worked on my novel the rest of the day.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 - Worked on my novel and talked to Dana (my insurance wellness nurse). She was checking in to see if I was still sticking to my game plan.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010 - Worked on my novel and made a rhubarb pie (store bought so I just tossed it into the oven). Got the trash together so it could be taken to the curb.

Thursday, October 7, 2010 - Talked to Michelle for an hour. Talked to Jesse for a few minutes. Worked on my novel. Did some housework.

Friday, October 8, 2010 - Had blood drawn for my RNR (couminin level), then we walked through the Polaris Mall, then went to Krogers for a little shopping. Worked on my novel when we got home.

Saturday, October 9, 2010 - Worked on my novel and goofed off.

Sunday, October 10, 2010 - We went to Slate Run Metro Park to see the working farm. When we got home I became friend's with a guy named Jonathan. Heather, Kent, and I are planning to go to Clear Creek Metro Park tomorrow and I made pasta salad to take with us.

Monday, October 11, 2010 - Clear Creek Park is very rugged terrain. I did manage to climb up a steep hill (with help from Heather) to see a lake that was there. Lake Ramona was my reward. Getting off the hill was a challenge but with Heather's help and a ton of help from Kent we made it down in one piece. Worked on my novel and a new project. Talked to Jonathan for three hours on Yahoo.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - Resting today and working on my novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment