Sunday, October 24, 2010

Here I go again. Sorry to be so slow.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - Finished up my laundry. Worked on my novel. Talked with Jonathan for a couple of hours.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010 - Gathered up the trash for pick up tomorrow. Swept the kitchen floor. Went to the bank, had lunch, then went to Consumer Credit Couciling. Talked with Jonathan in the evening for 3 hours.

Thursday, October 21, 2010 - Worked on my novel most of the day. Talked to Jonathan for 2 hours.

Friday, October 22, 2010 - Worked on my novel for the majority of the day. I talked with Jonathan for half an hour.

Saturday, October 23, 2010 - Made the bed, which I do every day, watered the plants, did dishes, paid 3 bills, and worked on my novel. Jonathan and I talked for an hour.

Sunday, October 24, 2010 - Worked on my novel and blog. Have not spoken to Jonathan today outside of sending him an email. Paid 2 bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment