Friday, August 20, 2010

Today was my yearly pap test. They drew blood, as well, to check my cholesterol. The rest of the day I worked on my poetry.

Kent worked from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and Heather worked from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Brian was still with us until 7:00 p.m. then we took him to his other grandparents.

Heather, Kent, and I went to Blendon Woods for a moonlight tram ride. It was truly nice and cool. You could hear frogs and crickets in the woods and see fireflies all around. The smell of fresh grass and wildflowers filled the air. They took us to a marsh area and we could see Canadian geese, as well as wood ducks, before what little light that was left departed for the day. A friend of Heather's met us there and went on the tram ride with us.

Kent, Heather, and Heather's friend are out in the kitchen playing Monopoly.

I'm ready for bed. but it will be a while before I get to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment