Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Right at the moment everyone is at work. Kent went in at 5:50 a.m. and works until 2:00 p.m. so I am expecting him home any time now. Heather works from 1:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Her plan then is to pick up Brian and some KFC for dinner and return home with both.

Supposedly I might be home alone tomorrow. Guess we'll wait and see. Kent is planning on going to Springfield to visit friends and Heather has plans for the day. I'm not sure where Brian fits into all this.

I still have a sore right side (rib cage area) from my yard work yesterday. I took an Advil last night before I went to bed to see if that would help. I ended up tossing and turning for a while before I dozed off for a couple of hours.

I talked on Skype with my brother today. He still sounds under the weather. This heat seems to be exceptionally hard on him this year. He was just checking in to see how I was. We talked for a little bit.

Then Kurt Jesse called me on the cellphone to tell me that he had a serious sunburn. I sympathsized with him. I have had serious sunburns myself. We talked for a little bit.

That's how the day has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment