Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 30, 2012 - Tuesday

Well...I'm back with the Heart Failure Clinic.  I should have been with them all along, but due to my earlier hospitalization in the first of the year we lost touch with each other.  My appointment today was with Mike.  He was happy with my progress and told me to keep up the good work.  We discussed my PIC line issues and he was aware of them.  He said "When this one fails (which it looks like it is) we will discuss a port."  They like to hold off as much as possible with that because they don't like to cut people if they don't have to and a surgeon needs to do it.  He scheduled my next appointment for Nov. 29 during my dobutamine IV session since he'll be there anyway.

I had a lunch date Saturday with a very nice man.  We went to Bob Evan's and sat there through lunch and afterward talking for two hours.  We plan on getting together again for dinner soon.

The hurricane that hit has gifted us with wind, rain mixed with snow and chilly temperatures.  It's as if winter has arrived early.  Brrrrr.  Fortunately we don't have issues with loss of electricity.   

No comments:

Post a Comment