Friday, February 4, 2011

Who's late? ME! Again!!

Sunday, January 30, 2011 - Started the Artist Way with Heather. The Artist Way is to help you release your inner artist/child. To think outside the box. We'll see how this goes. Posted on this blog as well.

Monday, January 31, 2011 - The Artist Way has given us morning tasks. The task is write three pages of whatever flows through our brain in the early morning. This could become a challenge. We had to take the car to the mechanic on Friday and we got it back today. We were able to scrape enough money together to pay the bill. Talked to a lot of people today. Some were business concerns, some were friends, and some were family.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011 - Did my Artist Way tasks. Talked to Tom. Worked on my novel and my poetry. Very icy conditions around here.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011 - Artist Way first. Talked to Kevin M. and Tom. Made two business calls. Gathered the trash. Still icy out. Worked on my novel and my poetry.

Thursday, February 3, 2011 - Did my Artist Way homework. Talked to Stephanie. Worked on my poetry. Got a "Virus" and Heather helped me clean it up. We also switched over to Mozilla/fire fox as my browser and protector. Talked to Jesse. Accepted an answer on WebAnwser.

That catches us up to today.

No comments:

Post a Comment