Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hanging my head in shame....late AGAIN!!

Friday, February 4, 2011 - Friday time to post a poem. Check. Worked on my Artist Way. Check. Did some laundry. Check. Been a damn good day.

Saturday, February 5, 2011 - Talked to Tom. Did my Artist Way. Worked on my novel. Finished the laundry.

Sunday, February 6, 2011 - Artist Way writing done. Artist date done. Went to Office Max and the Columbus Museum of Art. Talked to Tom. Went to Walmart.

Monday, February 7, 2011 - Artist Way (this is taking up a lot of our time) done for the day. Worked on another novel.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011 - My Aetna nurse and I had our monthly conference call. Did my Artist Way stuff. Worked on my novel. Talked to Kurt Jesse and Diane.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011 - Artist Way...woo hoo! Worked on both of my novels. Got the trash together.

Thursday, February 10, 2011 - Artist Way. Paid some bills. Worked on two of my novels. Put away Christmas stuff that got missed the first time around. Every year it seems there is at least one Christmas decoration that gets missed. Tidied up my office.

Friday, February 11, 2011 - Artist Way first and foremost. Posted my Friday poem. Worked on one of my novels. Did some laundry.

Saturday, February 12, 2011 - Artist Way...whatelse? Heard from an old friend. Worked on a novel.

Sunday, February 13, 2011 - Artist Way check in day. We went to Panera Bread for breakfast and our check in. We did another Artist date and went to Half Price Books. Worked on one of my novels.

Monday, February 14, 2011 - Valentine's Day! Spent my day with Artist Way! Yay! Made a Cranberry Coffee Cake. Cleaned the bathroom. Worked on two novels. Did some needlepoint.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - Artist Way..yep. Cleaned my CPAP machine. Picked up the living room (didn't know I was that strong...lol). Worked on a novel. Talked to Tom.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011 - Artist Way and Trash day...that should be my Wednesday mantra for a couple more weeks. Started doing online surveys. Worked on two of my novels. Talked to Tom.

Thursday, February 17, 2011 - Artist Way (just think we are only in week three of twelve....aaarrggg). Did some surveys. Worked on two of my novels. Cleaned what I could in the utility room. Talked to Tom. Started correspondence with a fellow poet. He encouraged me to write more and to join the forum.

Friday, February 18, 2011 - Artist Way, did surveys, did laundry and found out the dryer wouldn't start. Went searching for an Agent. Found a few that I will get in touch with. Worked on two of my novels. Read some of my new friend's poems....he's pretty good. We went to Hobby Lobby for our Artist date, then we went to Walmart.

Saturday, February 19, 2011 - Artist Way. I had my blood drawn for the blood thinner level while Kent was getting a hair cut. Then we went to True Valu hardware to find a replacement knob for the timer dial. That is what is not working on the dryer. It's cracked. Finished my laundry from yesterday. Did a quick scan on my computer and did a couple of surveys.

No comments:

Post a Comment