Friday, February 25, 2011

It's me...at last...lol.

Sunday, February 20, 2011 - Caught this blog up to Sunday. Most of the day was taken with our Artist Way check in. We ended up doing it in three stages. Things kept getting in the way.

Monday, February 21, 2011 - Started doing online surveys...this could be interesting. Talked to Tom and two friends today. Looked into getting a literary agent to take me on as a client. I found a couple that I thought might be a good fit for me. I'll need to find out what kind of information they need to even think about taking me on. Did my Artist Way pages.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - Worked on my Artist Way morning pages. Spent the morning doing surveys. Scheduled a ride to the culinary school with Kent. Talked to Stephanie for an hour, catching up on things. Tom was supposed to come into town today but the weather here is bad and since he's north of here his area was getting the brunt of the storm.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - Normal Artist Way morning pages. Did my surveys. Worked on getting the necessary stuff together to submit to an agent. Worked on two other novels. Talked to Kurt Jesse for a few minutes. Got the trash ready to go out.

Thursday, February 24, 2011 - Dawn, I cooked my first crock pot meal. I did a few things in not the right manner, but it tasted great. It turned out that we had a guest for dinner. One of Heather's friends from Dayton was in town doing job interviews. I had made a pot roast. Talked to Kurt Jesse, again, for a few minutes. Did my surveys. Talked to a friend for half an hour. Worked on one of my novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment