Monday, September 27, 2010

Ketchup time again....har, har.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - Sold another book today. Collected the trash (it is Wednesday after all). The rest of the day was spent working on one of my novels.

Thursday, September 23, 2010 - Had a follow up appointment with Mid Ohio Eye Physicians & Surgeons. There was no change in regards to inner eye (cataracts - I have the start of age related ones) from eight months ago. Peripheral vision was perfect. They dilated my eyes with two different solutions. The first was was clear and stung like crazy. My eyes felt like they were on fire. The second solution was yellow and stung just a little, nothing like the first one. Before I left they took pictures of the inside of both eyes. The only thing that changed was my lens power. It was very hot this whole day which meant the sun was bright and I couldn't keep my eyes open very well even with sunglasses on. We picked Kent up from work later than we should have because the appointment took longer than expected. Then we went to WalMart. Heather wanted to go to the farmer's market but decided I needed to get home for several reasons. I got home and went to lay down with my eyes closed. After my nap my eyes felt better. After dinner I worked some more on my novel. I'm scheduled for another eye appointment in eight months (March 2011).

Friday, September 24, 2010 - I had an appointment with Consumer Credit Counseling to get their input on my financial situation. Then I went home did my laundry, changed the bedding, and worked on my novel.

Saturday, September 25, 2010 - Did yard work. Heather and Kent were working thoughout the day (different hours). It just so happened that we were all home for the evening and decided to make it a movie night. We reviewed (Heather and Kent that is) our finances to see if we could afford a movie. It was deemed we could so we went and saw "Nanny McPhee Returns". We all agreed it was a good movie. It made me laugh.

Sunday, September 26, 2010 - Paid a few bills and thought of things I could do to get a better money flow going. Worked on my novel some more.

Monday, September 27, 2010 - Set some gears in motion now I have to wait and see how things work out. Worked on my novel some more. This is the same one I worked on all week. I seem to be in the swing of this one and don't want to lose my momentum. Kent is off to work and Heather just got back from choir. She had the day off and spent most of the time resting,

No comments:

Post a Comment