Thursday, September 16, 2010

Here we go again...several days behind.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - Not much going on today. I made a coffeecake and put blackberries in it. Dishwasher is not working again, so I have to do dishes by hand. I don't mind doing that but when there are a lot to do it would be nice to get some help without the grumbling. We'll see how that works out.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - Did my laundry. Gathered up the trash. Installed windows updates on my computer. Washed dishes by hand. Kent was in Springfield today. Heather was in and out (mostly out) working and getting Kent to and from Springfield. Everyone was home by 10:30 p.m. Had issues with Skype "not responding" today. Had no idea what that was about, but my computer froze up and I had to unplug it and take the battery out before I could get it up and running again. Skype seemed to work after that.

Thursday, September 16, 2010 - Things are pretty quiet around here. I must admit that I have no desire to work on this week's novel. I suppose it is writer's block or just plain lack of interest, if it's lack of interest I more that likely will need to decide whether to "shelve" this one for a while. Maybe its boredom or depression....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment