Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I've fallen back into old habits....late again!

Friday, May 27, 2011 - Updated this blog and posted a poem. Did some knitting. Talked to Jesse for a while. Chatted with a friend.

Saturday, May 28, 2011 - Did some knitting. Chatted with two friends. Then Kent, Heather, and I went out to dinner and then to the movies to see "Pirates of the Caribbean an Stranger Tides".

Sunday, May 29, 2011 - Was a very quiet day. Napped off and on throughout the day. Chatted with a friend.

Monday, May 30, 2011 - Did some laundry. Kent cooked out and we invited Debbie, Michael, and Kevin over to join us. We had a great time. They are without a doubt the best neighbors. They helped me a lot with Stephen. Heather did a little weeding for me.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - Had my cardiology appointment this morning. They ran an EKG, then he came in and did a neck massage. I was hooked up to the EKG machine at ankles and wrists and he pressed one at a time the vein that goes to my brain (lol). I was told I had atrial fibrillation. He took me off of my Pacerone and put me on Digoxin. He told me to get my coumadin (INR) done monthly. He wants it between 2 and 3. I was told it would take six weeks for the one med to leave my system and the other med to take hold. I'm to go back to him in six weeks and get an electrical shock to get my heartbeat back in sync. When Heather got home we went to Krogers and got the Digoxin script filled while we waited.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011 - Did some knitting. Got the trash together. We have a nest of cardinals in the fern hanging outside. Heather keeps checking on them. I chatted with a friend. Talked with Franklin.

Thursday, June 2, 2011 - Chatted with a friend and just goofed off the rest of the day. Plus I took a nap.

Friday, June 3, 2011 - Posted a poem online. Had a teleconference with my Aetna nurse. I had a lot to share with her. Chatted with a friend. Talked with Franklin.

Saturday, June 4, 2011 - Went and had my blood drawn for my INR check. Did some laundry. I can't wait for these meds to take hold. I'm so tired and breathless.

Sunday, June 5, 2011 - Chatted with a friend. We went out for a late breakfast. Then we went to the movies and saw "X-Men: First Class" Great movie! Next we went to KMart and bought some clothing for Heather and I. Then before we went home we had Taco Bell for dinner. I had just gotten home when Franklin called. We talked for quite a while.

Monday, June 6, 2011 - Went to Curves for the first time in two weeks. Didn't do a heck of a lot for the rest of the day except sleep. My heart was beating hard and rapid before we went to Curves. Chatted with a friend.

That catches us up for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment