Sunday, January 9, 2011

Well here I am late again. Bad me.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - Not much going on today. Got the trash together. Normal Wednesday stuff.

Thursday, December 30, 2010 - Talked to Kurt Jesse today. He was just checking on me he said. Chatted with a couple of friends today.

Friday, December 31, 2010 - Worked on novel. Took a anti-virus download. Did my normal Friday stuff. I was home alone to welcome in the New Year. Kent was on his way to Texas and Heather was visiting with her guy friend. I did, however, manage to stay up to midnight and beyond for the first time in ten years.

Saturday, January 1, 2011 - Submitted a poem on line. Worked on my novel. It was pretty quiet around here.

Sunday, January 2, 2011 - Worked on my novel. Chatted with friend.

Monday, January 3, 2011 - Worked on my novel. It seems to be coming along just fine. Talked to my friend Walter. He is such a hoot.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011 - Worked on my novel (what a surprise...haha). Did some laundry. Went to WalMart. Walter for hours. I can't keep up with him sometimes. I'll be replying to an email and he'll send me three more while I'm replying to one. Adds new meaning to "penpal". Maybe it should be "e-penpal"...lol.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011 - Trash day! Woo hoo! Did a follow up on the novel that I'm trying to get a publisher for. I'm getting tired of waiting to hear from them. Worked on my website. Did some more laundry.

Thursday, January 6, 2011 - Worked on my novel. Fed and watered Kent's fish for him. The water level was getting pretty low so I asked what I should do. He told me and I did it. Now the fish love me. Every time I walk by they watch me from the front of the tank. I rattled Walter's cage for a change. The devil made me do it.

Friday, January 7, 2011 - Joked around with Walter. Worked on my novel. Submitted another poem.

Saturday, January 8, 2011 - Spent a little time harrassing Walter. Called Tom to see about the meeting he wants to set up with me. Worked on my novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment