Thursday, December 9, 2010

Catch up time again.

Thursday, December 2, 2010 - Worked on my novel. Went to Dr. Pattisons to pick up the two cd's he had waiting for me to take to my appointment at Ohio State Medical Center. We looked at them on the computer later that night. Talked to Jesse and Dave today also.

Friday, December 3, 2010 - Worked on my novel. Talked to Dave today. Posted a poem online.

Saturday, December 4, 2010 - Worked on my novel. That was it.

Sunday, December 5, 2010 - Worked on my novel. Talked with Dave for several hours.

Monday, December 6, 2010 - Worked on my novel. Talked to Dave. Went to choir with Heather and sang with them. Had a good time.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010 - Went to my primary care doctor as a follow up to the hospital visit last week. She told me I was healthy and that she and Dr. Pattison discussed my situation. Then she told me I could go. I had my appointment at Ohio State University Medical Center with the cardio surgeon Dr. Castellano. This was a 2 1/2 hour appointment. He said the numbness/tingling in my arms could have been a pinched nerve but the numbness/tingling in the left side of my face was a TIA (a mini stroke). They also pointed out that my tricuspid valve was leaking and needed repair. That was news to me. They want two more tests ran. A CT of my chest to see how badly the sternum is separated and an ultra sound of my neck to see of the cartoid artery is clogged. What a fun day. After the tests are done we will make a decision on what to do next.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010 - Had a problem logging on to Yahoo this morning. I tried it again and it worked just fine. Talked to my Aetna nurse for our monthly chat and I filled her in on what was going on. Then I talked to my primary care doctor and she needs orders from Dr. Castellano to do the ultra-sound. Next I called Dr. Pattison to find out why he hadn't mentioned the tricusped valve. He said I've always had it and that I hadn't gotten worse and it was 3 + which isn't bad. That's why he wasn't concerned about it. Collected the trash. We put up and trimmed our Christmas tree. Dave and I talked a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment