Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year's everyone!

It's been a while since I've posted here.  It's been pretty quiet around here.  We had a lovely, peaceful, Christmas and spent time with some wonderful friends.  One of my osmosis daughter's, Roberta and her family, hosted her usual Christmas dinner and we participated with them on Christmas Day.  Heather, Kent, and I celebrated our Christmas dinner on Christmas Eve day and opened presents on Christmas Day morning.  We took a dish that Kent prepared:  ratatouille.  It was pretty tasty and was well received by all.

My PCINR has been running low now for about a month.  It fluctuates between 1.4 and 1.8 and they want it at 2.5 or 3.0.  I will be getting my blood drawn every Thursday until we get it under control.

Outside of having flu like symptoms and a sore swollen left foot I've managed to stay out of the hospital.

In November I met a nice man named Charlie Probst.  We have been seeing each other on a regular basis.  He's quiet, attentive, and we share a lot of likes and dislikes.  At this point we are just friends although we kiss and hug like boyfriend/girlfriend.

Still planning on getting a book submitted to a e-book publisher.  Need to get a synopsis together and read through the novel to make sure its formatted the way they want it.

Hope all of you have a terrific 2013!   

No comments:

Post a Comment