Sunday, July 1, 2012

July 1, 2012 - Sunday

Friday night, June 28, we had a nasty storm and lots of wind.  I was concerned about the tree behind me falling onto the north end of my mobile home.  It didn't happen, but we did lose our cable and internet until late Saturday evening.

At Thursday's dobutimine IV my IV decided not to work.  When they installed a regular IV into my other arm the drip was started.  As to the PIC line in my right arm, they needed to check with the cardiologist to see what he wanted them to do and they took a chest xray.  The xray showed that the PIC line had moved from a straight line to where it needed to be to have doubled back on itself.  Before I was done with the IV drip the doctor called back.  They removed the PIC line and have scheduled early next Thursday to put one back in, while my dobutimine drip will be started in my left arm.

I'm still losing weight.  I lost another three pounds.  Been spending some time in my office and that is such a good feeling.  I've had the energy to make a meal or two for the family here.  I've even done some dishes.  At this point I don't have the stamina to do both on the same day.  Hopefully that will change.

Going to be spending the 4th of July with an osmosis daughter for a cookout.  Hopefully this hot, hot, weather will be over and done with making it a little more comfortable for one and all.

Have a happy and safe 4th of July!         


No comments:

Post a Comment